Find an Acupuncturist
Locate Tri-State trained acupuncturists in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and beyond.
- Programs of Study
- Continuing Education
- Physicians & Dentists
- Community Clinics
- Paper Writing Service
- Essay Writing Help
- Research Paper & Dissertation
- New Post-Grad Externship
Perlmutter Cancer Center Radiation Oncology Clinic....
- Joint Commission recognizes acupuncture
Acupuncture added to pain management standards....
- One Step Closer to a DAOM
TSCA approved to seek candidacy....
- Big News from ACAOM
Acupuncture DAOM Standards Adopted...
NYU Rusk Institute announces new acupuncture interns...
Collaborating with conventional medical providers...
- Identifying Strokes Quickly
Fast identification of strokes saves lives...
Acupuncture School in NYC
Tri-State College快彩app下载 of Acupuncture is one of the oldest acupuncture 快彩平台s in the United States. Located on West 14th street in New York City, we offer dynamic, innovative professional training programs and provide affordable acupuncture care to the NYC community.
The 3-year Master of Science degree program in Acupuncture offers students rigorous hands-on training in classical and modern styles of acupuncture, preparing students to practice as independent licensed acupuncturists.
The 4-year Master of Science degree program in Oriental Medicine combines the Program in Acupuncture with 810 hours of training in traditional Chinese herbology, nutrition and botany.
The 2-year Chinese Herbology Certificate Program is exclusively designed for graduates of other ACAOM accredited 快彩平台s, and physicians certified in acupuncture seeking comprehensive training in the field of Chinese herbal medicine.
The 300-hour Acupuncture Integrative Medicine Program provides abbreviated acupuncture training for physicians and dentists. Graduates are eligible to take national certification examinations administered by the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture.
Our Community Clinics offer reasonably priced acupuncture treatment and herbal counseling, performed by student interns. Make your appointment today!
Open House: Join Us!
80 8th Avenue, Suite 400
(entrance on 14th street)
New York, NY 10011
- General Inquiries & Faxes
- Front Desk Reception 212.242.2255 Fax 212.242.2920
- Admissions Office
- Admissions Office 212.242.5499 Sandra Turner Director of Admissions & Financial Aid firstname.lastname@example.org 212.242.5499
- Financial Aid
- Sandra Turner Director of Admissions & Financial Aid email@example.com 212.242.5499
- Bursar's Office
- Kathleen Peri Bursar firstname.lastname@example.org 212.242.3808 Fax 212.242.2920
- Student 快彩app下载
- Student 快彩app下载 212.242.0701
- Clinic Appointments
- Clinical 快彩app下载 email@example.com 212.242.2254
- Clinical 快彩app下载 Office
- Peter Dubitsky Director of Clinical Training firstname.lastname@example.org 212.242.4376 Elaine Bowlby Clinic Coordinator email@example.com 212.242.2254
- Continuing Education
- CE Registration 212.242.2255
- Director's Office
- Dennis Moseman President & Dean of Studies 212.242.2692
- Sandra Turner Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org 212.242.5499